Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 27: An Original Photo of the City I Live In

This post has certainly been long enough coming. Criminitly! It turns out that I'm rather picky about my cityscape conditions. These are actually pictures of campus, taken from the top level of the LDS Institute's parking structure.



Last year, during that mandatory all-freshmen-must-live-on-campus year, I actually lived in that building in the second picture with all of the triangles on it. That was a fun year. I will always have a soft-spot for that edifice.

I still find the climate here totally surreal. There's jacket weather and pool weather, and that's about it. I miss clear seasons, but I can't deny that it's really beautiful here sometimes. Citrus season is especially gorgeous and smells great to boot.

I seem to be all about smells recently. There's some plant here I can't identify that just smells divine.

The great vague They say that scent is the most powerful memory. I'll believe it.

Listening to: Castle
Reading: Avalon High by Meg Cabot

1 comment: