Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 11: My Favorite TV Shows

This is a topic that can get out of hand rather quickly. Instead of typing out the full roster of Shows Rebekah Loves (a full, alphabetized list is available upon request), I have decided to share the few programs that tie for first.

Castle
It's incredibly enjoyable to watch the crazy murder investigations unfold, but my favorite part of this show would have to be the subtle references to Firefly.

Firefly
You just know a show's good when the characters feel like your family.

Gargoyles
You can't beat a classic '90s cartoon, especially when Lexington's involved. He's my favorite. It doesn't hurt that half of the voice cast seems to be from Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Gilmore Girls
It's refreshing to see that fast-paced, witty banter didn't die with screwball comedy. On a side note, I kind of want to be Rory when I grow up.

Listening to: "Margaritaville"
Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

1 comment:

  1. YES for Castle and Firefly - and the fact that we watch Castle largely for the same reasons!

    ReplyDelete