Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The foot book.

I was printing something for English today when I remembered that my printer moonlights as a scanner. Well naturally I just got the impulse to play with this fanciness, but the only new stuff I had to scan was the notebook I take to church. So this is what I do in Sacrament meeting.


These little notebooks are so neat. They're called moleskines. And you may have noticed the abundance of feet. That's because feet are the best subject matter I can find during church. The speakers won't hold still long enough!

And while I'm talking about "moonlighting," let me just take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my favorite webcomic. It's about bootleggers in St. Louis during Prohibition. Oh yeah, and all of the characters are cats. http://lackadaisycats.com/

Listening to: smooth jazz
Reading: Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment