Monday, March 1, 2010

Virus.

I think it was karma. This is what I get for watching The IT Crowd on a Sunday on a shady/possibly illegal website. My poor, innocent 'puter has a virus. Which is why I'm blogging this from my epic phone, whom I've decided to name Iris after the Greek goddess of rainbows and such. In case you were wondering, my computer's name is Sofia.

So anyway, this virus. It's horrendous. It pretends to be Vista AntiVirus 2010 and wants me to turn on a firewall which would probably spell the end of my hard drive. It also acts like AIDS in that it blocks my real AntiVirus/computer immune system from opening.

Luckily, my grandpa is here to save the day. I took Sofia to him last night and he's going to make her all better. I was kind of worried last night when he started dismantling things and broke apart my external hard drive, but there's a method to his madness. Hopefully any software damage is repairable. Man, I love that computer. I think I'm doing just fine sans internet, but I worry about her just the same.

Listening to: "My Life Would Suck Without You"
Reading: Steinbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment