Saturday, March 13, 2010

Filmography.

In celebration of the first day of spring break, I did absolutely nothing today except play online and watch movies. Since this doesn't really make for a thrilling tale, I'll instead list all of the movies I watched today:

1. The Princess Diaries
2. What a Girl Wants (about 15 minutes)
3. Star Wars, episode IV
4. Step Up (most of it)
5. Miss Congeniality (now playing)

After this, Practical Magic comes on. I love that movie, even if I have only seen it twice. One channel is doing a Sandra Bullock double feature, which I'm totally happy about. She's amazing. I didn't even see The Blind Side, but I totally concur with her deserving an Oscar.

As a sidenote, check my tumblr for some random thoughts about Star Wars. The link is to the side. I know I said I would use my tumblr for book stuff, but my webcam software has been messed up since the virus so I can't make a YouTube video about it as I would prefer.

Listening to: Miss Congeniality
Reading: East of Eden by John Steinbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment