Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Possibilites.

I'm not in a funk. I don't think. But the little cogs up in my cerebellum are definitely whirring.

I'm 19. I'm grown up. This is my life. I'm free to live it however I want, wherever I want. Once I graduate and have a job, I can take a vacation and travel...anywhere. I can take a roadtrip or backpack across Europe or go get lost in Australia. Last night I had this strange urge to see Pennsylvania. I've never really been to the East coast. I could go see the Appalachians and experience New England in the fall. Or I could go to New Orleans. Or Greece. Or Turkey.

Some little kids always dream about travelling. I did. Now that I've had a taste of it, I think I'm addicted. I can see the world. I can do what I want. I can have the fairy tale of wonder and adventure.

Why does Pennsylvania sound so appealing?

The world is so big. I can go discover it all on my own. Wow...

Listening to: Will & Grace
Reading: East of Eden by John Steinbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment