Monday, January 25, 2010

Split.

So I was thinking to myself today. I know. Weird, right? Anyway, I realized something that I've sort of realized before but never acknowledged, if that makes sense. When I go off on my long-winded, self-deprecating rants, I'm never actually talking about what's bothering me. I end up talking about other things that have started bothering me because my self-esteem stepped out due to the bigger issue bothering me that I'm not addressing. Savvy? Because me being me, I can't talk about what I'm dying to talk about because that would be counter-intuitive. Okay, maybe not counter-intuitive, as my intuition seems to be split rather evenly on the subject of which way to go. But definitely counter-confidence. Now here I am torn about how to end this post. Part of me wants to leave a cryptic message for someone here at the end, but the other part of me is trying to tackle and hog-tie the aforementioned part so it can't. I guess that's as good as it's going to get.

Listening to: Fruits Basket
Reading: Timeline by Michael Crichton

No comments:

Post a Comment