Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Excess.

I flew back yesterday and my dad picked me up from the airport. The flight was actually kind of exciting. I sat next to a Spanish lady (as in, from Spain) who had her four- or five-year old son with her. I'm pretty sure he doesn't speak English. I was so excited! I could understand almost everything the little boy said. His mom spoke way too fast for me, but I still enjoyed listening to them talk.

Mexican for dinner last night. Tamales...mmm....

I did my Christmas at Anne's last night, too. I gave everyone their drawings, which were well received, and sat down to open my gifts. It was kind of awkward just sitting there opening things with everyone staring at me, and Anne goes overboard for Christmas. I got a bunch of movies, a couple CDs, a set of oil colors, Prismacolor colored pencils (!), way too much lotion, some nice dressier shirts, and a PS3. Too much, but very exciting.

I just sort of wasted today.

Listening to: "Heartless" by Heart
Reading: Persuasion by Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment