Sunday, January 10, 2010

Prisma.

I just broke in my new set of Prismacolor colored pencils while rewatching the season finale of Glee. So far, they just feel like regular colored pencils to me. I think it may be my too gentle technique. We'll see what happens when I start shading and such. Since I'm having issues finishing pieces other than sketches (which aren't really suitable for coloring, as I've found out the hard way), I'm coloring a bit of lineart I printed off. I'll try to post it when I'm done coloring, or maybe even do stages. Either way, I can't take credit for the amazing lines. I only wish I was that good. The piece I chose is by Michelle Hoefener, one of my very favorite artists. Looking at her stuff always makes my fingers itch for a pencil. Sadly, her stuff gets a bit risque. If you want to see her work: http://michelle84.deviantart.com/. Viewers: ye be warned. If you're sensitive, don't click on anything censored by a grey box. Those are content filters. Some of the non-censored stuff is a little borderline anyway. Am I bad for liking some of it?

Anywho, that was not at all where I intended to go with that paragraph.

Listening to: Community
Reading: Persuasion by Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment