Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nocturnal.

I have continued my pattern of doing nothing while slowly reversing my days and nights. I woke up around 3:20 PM today. This has to stop, or I'm going to feel it when school and my 7 AM classes start up. I'm going to try to fix it next week, but we'll see how much success I have.

My dad got a bone graft above his front teeth yesterday, so we've just sat around watching TV for the past few days. He keeps saying his face feels like he got smacked with a bag of ball bearings. Since he has a bunch of stitches in his gums, he can't eat anything except yogurt and macaroni and cheese, so our fridge is packed full of pudding cups. I didn't know they made Jelly Belly flavors, but apparently they do. It will be interesting to see what those taste like. I'm excited and skeptical at the same time.

Listening to: Monster Jam
Reading: Persuasion by Jane Austen

No comments:

Post a Comment