Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Queensberry rules.

Round 12: Rebekah is reeling slightly. She looks unsteady on her feet, and if I'm not mistaken, she's limping a little. She's sporting a doosy of a shiner and a split lip. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a few loose teeth after that last round. In the other corner, her opponent is light on his feet and looks eager to get back in the ring. I hate to say this so early in the match, but it looks like it's not going to be a good day for Rebekah's career. The English Paper is well on his way to winning this one.

But hey, my physics final is over. I don't know how well I did, but it's done.

In other news, they found octupi using coconut shells for shelter in Australia and the bookstore would only buy back one of my books. Apparently they've already met their quota for my physics book and didn't want it. I've been advised to keep trying in case they change their minds. The great news is that I got rid of that silly book about Lewis and Clark and how Thomas Jefferson thought they could find a transcontinental water route. Haha, Jefferson! Boy, were you wrong. North America isn't quite as symmetric as you thought, now is it? Seventy-some pages talking about Jefferson's ignorant geographic theories and thirty pages on how Lewis and Clark interacted with the natives they met. It was almost as bad as trying to slough through The Sword of Shannara. Now that was an awful book to read. It finally got interesting about three-fourths of the way through, but it was totally not worth forcing myself to read the preceding 400 pages.

Listening to: Dollhouse
Reading: Le Morte D'Arthur by Sir Thomas Malory

No comments:

Post a Comment