Friday, December 11, 2009

Clean.

I finally cleaned my side of the room last night. My roommate tidies up regularly, but I rarely do. I sometimes feel like my side of the room is a disgrace. Yesterday, it got a thorough sprucing up. I even made my bed. I didn't realize how many newspapers I had saved over the semester. The recycling can started out almost empty, and now it is nearly full. I need to toss them daily next semester to avoid a repeat performance. On the bright side, I found a bunch of blank sudoku to occupy my time. Though I really should be working on that English paper I got an extension for. Hm... Facebook is not helping on that front either. But hey, my room looks great.

Listening: Trans-siberian Orchestra on Pandora
Reading: Le Morte D'Arthur by Sir Thomas Malory

No comments:

Post a Comment