Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cricket. Cricket.

I think my history test went rather well today. The rest of the day was basically wasted. I meant to work on my English paper, but ended up taking a two-hour nap, a walk, and chatting with, like, five different people on facebook.

I did get a little done in the way of sources. I think turning off the Glee soundtrack and instead playing Heart in the background really helped. While I'm always tempted to rock out to Heart, Glee is much more distracting.

On another note, my roommate had her last final this evening and left for home. The room is kind of lonely now. She's the lively one. I just sort of sit and stare at my computer. I don't think that's healthy. I think I miss her Christmas lights the most. And her singing.

Listening to: "Treat Me Well" by Heart
Reading: Le Morte D'Arthur by Sir Thomas Malory

No comments:

Post a Comment