Tuesday, May 24, 2011

When you wish upon a star.

Laura spent the night last night. There's something rather marvelous about chatting into the wee hours of the morning, about gabbing until every third word is a yawn and the rest are slurred with sleep. I've missed that. With everyone always being so busy and this valley being so big, circumstances aren't usually conducive to spontaneous slumber parties. It's nice when an opportunity crops up.

Unlike my previous experience with similar chances to unload, there were no lamentations or raving. Rather, our conversation was a celebration of things that make us smile like fools.

My! how I've missed that girl in the few short weeks since school ended.

As a side note, I'm bringing old-fashioned interjections back. Spread the word.

Listening to: Pushing Daisies
Reading: Inkheart by Cornelia Funk

1 comment:

  1. !!! <3

    I loveth you much. And I love chatting with you until I can't keep coherence long enough to complete a sentence. And I love real life asides, even if they are overheard as stage-plays pretend to ignore. :)

    ReplyDelete