Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rainbows.

I did laundry today, but not as much of it as I would've liked. It started raining in the afternoon and I had to rush everything inside, which greatly decreased my drying space. I believe an appropriate euphemism for this would be that the weather "threw a wrench in the works."

The rain was lovely, though. I think it's just the most gorgeous thing when in rains with the sun out.

K. rode her bike through the rain to hang out with me. We had a marvelous little adventure through Walmart looking for glow-in-the-dark stars. We ended up finding them at Michael's. While we were driving around, we rolled the windows down and marveled at the lightning lighting the clouds up from within.

Back at my house, we chatted and read some poetry. She's asleep on my floor now.

Listening: "Please Don't Go" by Barcelona
Reading: Pride and Prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment