Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh, duh!

I may have mentioned that I had a headache over the weekend that started around 7 PM on Wednesday. I thought it was gone by Saturday, but it popped up again on Sunday like Navi from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It was probably just in hiding on Saturday because of all of the ridiculously long naps I took. Anyway, 'round about 9 o'clock on Sunday evening, I decided that enough was enough, so I did what any normal person would do: I googled it. Once on the Mayo Clinic website, I decided that my symptoms best fit those of a stress headache. The recommended treatment section gave me three options: aspirin, ibuprofen, or Tylenol. So by "normal," I totally mean that I instantly felt like a goofus for not thinking of painkillers myself. Of course, I'm not the sort to depend on medications when I don't absolutely have to, so it's not that ridiculous that I didn't remember they were an option. Still, it's pretty ridiculous. Who does that?

I spent the a good chunk of today chilling with Bonster and Celery. We went to see Monte Carlo at the $2 theater then commiserated and such in Taco Bell. If I could spend every evening in like manner, I would be a happy girl.

Listening to: Monte Carlo
Reading: Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment