Thursday, March 1, 2012

Incipiamos.

Pretend that this is dated February 29th.

Before I get to the business at hand, I would just like to say that my favorite part of Mesa High's production of Beauty and the Beast was the guy dressed as a whisk.

Moving on.

Laura and I decided that it was time for another blog challenge. This time, we made our own rules. We will be posting daily for 26 days. Every day, we will each pull our own prompt from a pool we have. The catch is that each day's prompt has to correspond to a succeeding letter of the alphabet, which will require some creative rewriting on our part.

We will not be repeating anything covered in the last challenge we did, so if you're interested in seeing what sort of zany things I revealed about myself last year, right this way.

Let the games begin.

Listening to: "How To Tame Lions" by Washington
Reading: The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman

1 comment: