Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Five and Fifteen Favorites

Instead of a list of my 20 favorite things (because there is an awful lot to love in this life, and it's hard to choose), I have listed here my favorite things in 20 categories. Mostly I have tried to pick topics people don't hear me talk about very often, but there are certainly a few exceptions I just couldn't resist including.

1. Actor: Paul Bettany
2. Comedian: Brian Regan
3. Digital artist: Charlie Bowater
4. Disney princess: Belle
5. Food to make: deviled eggs
6. Fruit: mulberries
7. Grocery store: Safeway
8. Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
9. Inclement weather: thunderstorm
10. Insect: firefly
11. Jelly Belly flavor: Tutti-Fruitti
12. Movie theater candy: Dots
13. Pixar movie: Ratatouille
14. Pizza: Domino's hand tossed crust with barbecue sauce, pineapple, and bacon
15. Scene from Fantasia: "The Pastoral Symphony"
16. Sea creature: stingray
17. Semi manufacturer: Kenworth
18. Shel Silverstein poem: "Invitation"
19. Superhero: Stupendous Man
20. Webcomic: Lackadaisy

Listening to: "Somebody" by Bonnie McKee
Reading: The Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne

1 comment:

  1. Paul Bettany is my favorite actor too!!!!

    "I will eviscerate you in fiction- every pimple, every last character flaw. I was naked for a day. You will be naked for eternity."

    ReplyDelete