Sunday, October 9, 2011

Incidentals.

Lately, I feel like my life is rather uneventful. I go to school, maybe some incidental events happen to demarcate the days, lather, rinse, repeat.

I love it.

This week, I had an amazing conversation with my dad, I got to hang out with Laura, I went to the temple with Celery, and I tried pocky for the first time and spent a morning with my dear Latin friends (known to all as The Amoeba).

Yesterday was another Kylie day. She came over for the whole day, and we did homework and wasted hours on Pinterest and watched Cry Baby. I've decided she needs to be my new PR rep. I lost count of the number of times she asked me how I'm still single. She's convinced that I'm every guy's dream girl because I get riled up watching football and I'm fairly skilled with a rifle. The way she hypes me up, I almost feel like I should be paying her. What did I ever do to deserve someone like her?

For that matter, what did I do to deserve Laura and Celery and my 'Moebs?

I'm so blessed.

I'm sorry this post is neither entertaining nor elegant. It's late, and I want to get back to my library book. Did you know that you can now borrow library books on your Kindle?

That's enough randomocity for one post, I think. End transmission.

Listening to: "You And Me" by Lifehouse
Reading: What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment