Saturday, October 22, 2011

"Go take a shower!"

All I've had to eat today are doughnuts and a piece of string cheese. I'm not going to apologize.

Kylie the Magnificent and I hung out for a solid 18 hours, starting around midnight last night. We always get into the most delightful hijinks. And I need to stop taking her to Walmart. We went in for milk this morning and came out two hours later with six movies, two sets of Jenga, a little fishing game, bagels, doughnuts, hangers, an iPhone case, and a plate with a turkey on it. And milk. We didn't forget the milk. It's not like we're that irresponsible. As a side note, Walmart is now selling Sparky pillow pals. This is both kind of weird and radically awesome (which could describe many things about my week). I think I want one.


We spent the rest of the day watching chick flicks, gabbing, cleaning, and crocheting. Not necessarily in that order. We'd both been passed out on the couch for a good two hours when her fiance finally got off work and came by. Semiconscious Kylie is entertaining.

I wish to laugh as hard as I laugh when I'm with Kylie every day of my life.

Listening to: "I Melt With You" by Modern English
Reading: The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment