Monday, September 26, 2011

Montage.

Egad! You blink, and suddenly a week's gone by with nary a post. Tsk, tsk, this will not do. My laxity now necessitates a highlight reel. We're actually going to have to back up past my last post. I meant to post twice last Sunday, but as you could probably tell, that didn't happen. My bad, y'all.

Friday the 16th: I went to IKEA for the first time, and my peepers were opened to the full meaning of the phrase "eyes like saucers." In the evening, Kylie the Magnificent came over, and we watched Easy A and wasted a lot of time on Etsy.

Saturday the 17th: I bought a laundry hamper and organized my dirty laundry. ASU lost to Illinois. The pain of this loss was soothed somewhat by the knowledge that our mascot could beat up their mascot. What the heck is an Illini?

Sunday: I went to church. I'm sure it was awesome.

Monday: Season premiere of Castle.

Tuesday: Sadly, one of my dad's motorcycles caught on fire as he was working on it in the driveway. I came home to what looked like the aftermath of a Vin Diesel movie. That's one way to freak a person out. Season premiere of Glee.

I'm sure Wednesday was awesome in its own special way.

Thursday: I finished the second Harry Potter book in Spanish.

Friday: I spent the afternoon at As You Wish with my most pulchritudinous Laura. Her post about it is here. Every time I work with glaze, I feel like I was born for it. I may stink at sculpting things, but I sure can spruce 'em up. This affords me no end of pleasure.

Saturday: Three loads of laundry and a victory for ma boys against USC. Bring it!

Sunday: A little girl I had never seen before in my life gave me a drawing in Sacrament Meeting. There were cake pops at family dinner.

Monday (today): I picked up my fired piece from As You Wish. Friendship dinner for FHE.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I just got my entry letter from Pottermore. I'm off to get sorted!

Listening to: "Don't Look Back" by She & Him
Reading: Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters

No comments:

Post a Comment