Monday, January 24, 2011

Are these funeral potatoes?

I was going to make a post bragging about my Starburst-flavored chapstick, but the awesome conversation at FHE tonight trumps it. I heard somewhere that the mark of a good conversation is that you can't remember what was said. I suppose if I tried I could list some things that were talked about (one of the guys took a class from Brandon Sanderson), but all in all it was a wonderful night because people were laughing and interrupting each other and exchanging knowing looks. For once I wasn't the one doing most of the talking at my table. I spoke my fair share, but there were people with just as much or more to say. I wish every Monday night could be this fabulous.

Listening to: "Tu Angelito Soy Yo"
Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment