Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Acoustic.

The best thing that happened today was that I forgot to make a lunch. I know that sounds bad, but it was for a good cause. I decided to download an album of strummy chilliness onto my iPod before I left for school. It was taking longer than expected, and while I was worrying about being late the concept that I might need to eat around noon completely escaped me. The album was Around the Well by Iron & Wine.

I finally went to the art museum on campus. The architecture alone is stupendous. I wanted to run up and down all the steps. It was serene listening to the fountains echoing cavernously underneath the gentle guitar of Iron & Wine.

I also got to hang out with some good friends tonight. They just got a new roommate (another friend of mine) who brought with her a ginormous bean bag. She was doing flips onto it without incident. I view this as extra incentive to visit these extraordinary ladies. That, and they always feed me yummies.

Listening to: Castle
Reading: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling

1 comment:

  1. Im pretty sure the last museum i visited was the ft eustis transportation museum. holy stuff its been over 4 year

    ReplyDelete